This month brought a roll-up of updates from over the summer.
This month brought in more bug fixes and minor improvements. We also started taking some initial steps toward a more modern UI for the LNLDB with a new login page.
- @94aac73 Redesigned login page UI
We kicked off the new year in a big way! Several long-awaited bug fixes and UI improvements were finally introduced this month, including a redesigned bulk checkin and checkout feature for rentals. We also introduced the ability to automatically send calendar invites for meetings (if users choose to opt in).
- @9b656ed File added notifications now work with the Ignore my actions setting
- @8c7fdd6 Poke for CC messages now include the officer’s title rather than defaulting to VP
- @77d4600 Fixes an issue where bcc on calendar invite emails was working incorrectly (#598)
- @a656a6f RT tickets submitted through the LNLDB now include a user’s full name
- @89f3d31 Fixed a timezone bug found in calendar invites
- @2a0ac4b Corrected the sort order of several event listings
- @2670226 Redesigned Snipe checkin and checkout for better error handling
- @b2888c5 Added automated calendar invites for meetings (opt-in required)
- @2d4754a New permission denied page with the option to submit a ticket
- @25266a2 Completed the API token request endpoint
- @49121da Send Slack notification when submitting RT tickets through the LNLDB
- @9c19517 Added the ability for the Slack app to automatically join new public channels